Gordon H. Hansmeier
- Of Counsel
- Insurance Defense
- Product Liability Defense
- Propane Product and Practices and Oil Field Accident
- Commercial Litigation
Paralegal: Amy Fiereck [email protected]
As a founding partner, Gordon's primary focus of the law practice is in civil litigation, providing thirty-eight years of experience to the firm and knowledge in much more specific topics. Some of those include propane product defense as well as insurance defense. Always striving to stay current in new topics of legal exploration, Gordon looks to offer a multitude of options based on the big picture to reach the best conclusion for all parties involved.
Finishing both his undergraduate and his law school work on the University of Minnesota campus. Much of that time was spent with Gamma Eta Gamma, the University's legal fraternity, and the rest was in the library as he worked toward and achieved graduation with honors.
Gordon was first admitted to practice in 1976 by the State Courts of Minnesota and since by North and South Dakota and Wisconsin, as well as the U.S. District Court of Minnesota, U.S. Court of Appeals, and the Federal Courts of North Dakota and South Dakota.
Gordon has been named a Minnesota Super Lawyer® by Minnesota Law and Politics and AV® Peer Review Rating in the distinguished legal directory, Martindale-Hubbell®*
*AV® is a certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell® certification procedures, standards and polices.
- University of Minnesota Law School, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Minnesota, 1976
- North Dakota, 1988
- U.S. Federal Court, 1977
- "Super Lawyers" – Minnesota Law & Politics
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- North Dakota State Bar Association (SBAND)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Stearns-Benton County Bar Association (SBBA)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Propane Gas Defense Association (NPGA)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association (SBW)
- Gamma Eta Gamma – University of Minnesota