Paralegal : Amber Guck [email protected]
Kevin Gray has over 25 years of experience in a broad ranging civil practice involving construction, insurance, personal injury and commercial litigation. Kevin has tried in excess of 80 jury trials involving product manufacturers, distributors, agribusiness, personal injury and wrongful death claims. He regularly represents general contractors and subcontractors in cases arising from construction defect claims in Minnesota and North Dakota. Kevin is also a trusted advisor to numerous small to mid-sized companies in matters involving contract drafting and negotiation, employment law and insurance coverage.
In recognition of his legal abilities and professionalism Kevin maintains an AV® Peer Review Rating in the distinguished legal directory, Martindale-Hubbell®* and has been selected for inclusion in Minnesota Super Lawyers® 2002-2014 Editions. He is a member of the Minnesota, North Dakota, and Stearns Benton Bar Associations as well as the Minnesota and North Dakota Defense Lawyers Associations and the Defense Research Institute (DRI). His extensive trial experience and reputation in the legal community have resulted in his frequent retention as an arbitrator or mediator assisting other attorneys and their clients in the successful resolution of their cases.
Kevin is a graduate of William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul and St. Johns University, Collegeville, MN. Kevin has served in a leadership role in a variety of community and non-profit organizations, church and school committees and serves as an active volunteer attorney with the local legal aid service. He is a member of the Central Minnesota Builders Association, Builders Associations of Minnesota and Business Network International (BNI).
Kevin and his wife, Maggie, have raised three daughters. When not representing clients, Kevin enjoys traveling, playing golf and spending time with his family.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Defense Law
- Product Liability Law
- Toxic Tort Defense
- Environmental Coverage Litigation
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Minnesota, 1987
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 1989
- William Mitchell College of Law, St Paul, Minnesota
Honors and Awards
- Delegate , Minnesota State Bar Association
- Editorial Committee – Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association Publication
- Treasurer, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
- Vice-President, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
- President, Stearns-Benton County Bar Association
- "Super Lawyers,"- Minnesota Law & Politics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Stearns-Benton County Bar Association (SBBA)
- John E. Simonett American Inn of Court
- Northwest Loss Association, Inc.
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- Central Minnesota Builders Association (CMBA)