Paralegal: Kim Wilson [email protected]
Paul is a senior partner who offers a wealth of experience, knowledge and talent to the team. A part of Rajkowski Hansmeier since 1984, he has become one of the most published, celebrated and respected attorneys.
He graduated Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota – Duluth before attending law school at William Mitchell where he earned his J.D. When complete, he joined the Rajkowski Hansmeier firm.
He was admitted to practice by the State Courts of Minnesota, Wisconsin, and North Dakota, as well as the U.S. District Court of Minnesota. Paul has been recognized for his talent as a "who's who" and a "Super Lawyer." He is past president of the Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association.
Paul received this reputation through his work on over thirty years of cases for clients ranging from insurance companies to small and large corporations. He has been published in law journals and spoken at a number of seminars in the past years and offers a world of insight into the legal practice and especially a number of areas that he primarily practices.
Areas Of Practice
- Insurance Defense
- Products Liability
- Commercial Law
- Court Approved ADR Neutral
- Employment Law
- Minnesota, 1984
- Wisconsin, 1988
- North Dakota
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota – Duluth
Honors and Awards
- Past Regional Counsel for The Agricultural Group of Monsanto Company, Personal Injury and Groundwater Contamination
- "Who's Who Among Rising Young Americans"
- "International Who's Who of Professionals"
- "Super Lawyers" – Minnesota Law & Politics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Wisconsin State Bar Association (SBW)
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association (MDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Stearns-Benton County Bar Association (SBBA)
- American Arbitration Association (AAA)
- International Association of Defense Council (IADC)